Emergency Medical ServicesOffice of Continuing Education and Training
The Health Education Non-Credit (HENC) Program helps individuals secure the training they need to enter the health care job market as well as move up their career ladder with strengthened skills. HENC also serves employers by providing customized training to meet their specific needs. The HENC faculty and staff look forward to helping you meet your career goals with our wide range of courses and programs.
- Emergency Pediatric Care Hybrid 2 Day (EPC) (HLTH3039)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Refresher (HLTH3040)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Refresher (HLTH3042)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Refresher (HLTH3043)
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) Hybrid (HLTH3044)
- Emergency Medical Technician 24 Hour Refresher (HLTH3045)