Global Learning & DevelopmentOffice of Continuing Education & Training
Global Learning and Development aligns global competency skills with our core or customized programs and training. Through engagement between our partnerships with businesses, professionals, and the community we prepare individuals for the rigors of the global interdependent economy.
Please note: You are encouraged to bring a laptop, tablet and/or smartphone to class to assist you with in-class assignments. If you don’t have access to any of these items, please inform your instructor so we can make arrangements for you.
- Cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Generational awareness and sensitivity
- Gender awareness and sensitivity
- Global business practices and relationships
- Language and communication skills
- Knowledge of critical global issues
- Cultural adaptation skills
- Appreciation of diversity
- Consciousness of multiple worldviews
- Understanding the world as a system